Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Minimalist Pursuit

Hey readers!

Haven't blogged in a mega long time; should be doing my work now, but decided I could afford to take some time out to blog today. Plus I recently got these gorgeous brogues from Shoecult by Nastygal; well, I needed new shoes cause my two old pairs of creepers are dying out like dinosaurs. Plus another few buys from Feistheist (love their minimalism btw)~


Today I've gotta go out again, so may as well do a mini-shoot eh :)





Pretty informal, but here's to an awesome #ootd :) Ignore the bedhead I slept with wet hair :( 
What I'm Wearing: Feist Heist White Mimosa Blouse, Bershka Skinny Jeans, Nasty Gal Charlie Oxfords, Forever 21 Silver Rings and Tear Drop Necklace


Makeup: Did my brows, dabs of concealer, a subtle cat eye with brown eyeliner, and staining my lips with sephora matte red lipstick
I personally really like the idea of staining one's lips cause it adds a subtle pop of colour without going overboard for daily wear, though someday I do want to wear my (full-blown) dark purple lipstick out. 

Hope you've enjoyed the outfit in this post, cause I'm loving' it; always keeping in mind comfort + style + class.

Love, Jubitai






No comments:

Post a Comment